2013-2014 Preschool Registration:
2 year olds (must be 2 by October 1, 2013) REGISTER NOW
3 year olds (must be 3 by October 1, 2013) REGISTER NOW
4 year olds (must be 4 by October 1, 2013) REGISTER NOW
You will receive an email confirmation and class placement within 48 hours. All registrations will be unconfirmed until the $100 fee has been paid. The fee must be paid in the preschool office no later than Noon on February 8th.
If you have questions, email Sharon at
>>Jump to Online Payment Options
The mission of Crossroads Preschool is to provide an educational ministry to children by assisting in their continued growth and development spiritually, intellectually, physically, socially, and emotionally.
1. To offer each child a safe, secure, Christian environment that promotes total development of each child (spiritual, intellectual, physical, social, and emotional) through cognitive experiences and hands-on activities.
2. To emphasize love and acceptance for each child as a unique individual; to encourage each child in developing a positive self-image by allowing him/her to progress at his/her own pace.
3. To stimulate and challenge each child to enjoy creative expression in music, art and play through activities using all of our available media.
4. To guide each child's behavior through positive management techniques which encourages children to set internal limits on his/her own behavior.
5. To support and promote a warm, enthusiastic, competent staff who will be role models of the Christian life and nurture a life-long love of learning.
6. To provide a warm and inviting atmosphere for parents to feel welcome in and out of the classroom.
The 2012-2013 school year begins on Tuesday, Sept. 4th, 2012 and runs through Friday, May 17th, 2013. **We follow Fayette County School breaks for Christmas and Spring Break. More information including our Parent Handbook, Safety and Health Policies and General Academic Goals/Objectives are available upon request. Crossroad's Preschool classes are 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon. We offer two day classes for 2 year olds (M,W and T,Th). We offer two day and three day classes for 3 year olds (MWF and T,Th). We offer five, three and two day classes for 4 year olds (Mon-Fri, MWF and T,Th).
Download the 2013-2014 Weekday Preschool Brochure
Please contact Sharon Hahn at
(859) 263-8315 or by email at
For registration dates and information.
Preschool Online Tuition Payments
Online Payments can be made by bankdraft or credit card. A $5 processing fee is included in your payment. Please choose the correct payment type below.
To use a credit card, click "check out" on the next screen and enter your credit card information.